…MENTAL EXHAUSTION! Instead of blogging, I’ve been hitting the pavement exercising both running and cycling. However, this summer I will work on a life balance and factor blog writing in the equation.
Now that testing and the 2013-14 academic school is finally over, I can do some reflection and planing for the next school year. Some summer projects I would like to work on:
- Integration of fitness and nutrition with current CCSS math curriculum (especially since it a part of the health literacy component of the 21st century framework )
- Delve into the hype of Rasberry Pi and make “heads or tails” of it
- Decide to either use my Edmodo, Moodle or iTunes-U with my classes.
- Work on a EdTech publication! It’s time to share with the world all of the useful knowledge in my head
- Either dye or pluck out all of the gray hair from my head due to stress (just kidding)
I am planning to attend to CMS Summer Institute (#CMSSI14) for two weeks. I am a little excited about this conference and of course I will share my excitement here. Enough of my rambling, let me get back to boxing up my classroom…
Pack rat powers, activate!