Video blogged today… Happy 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937….. day!
March 14, 2009
February 12, 2009
Go here to sign up to receive a notice when SMART Notebook Math beta is released! Here are the features of this product:
* Equation creation and editing
* Equation handwriting recognition
* Graphing tool
* Real-time linked relationships between tables, equations and graphs
* More shapes additional to those that come with SMART Notebook 10 software
* Shape manipulation and feedback
* Advanced-measurement tools
* Ability to launch and operate Texas Instruments™ emulators from within SMART Notebook
I personally cannot wait to get my hands on this!
February 11, 2009
Little footage from the past weekend’s seminar with SMARTtech…
February 9, 2009
Yes… I missed the second day of this workshop due to conflict in scheduling. MathCounts kinda took presidence. However after talking to other participants, they stated that they did the same as they did today, which was to complete the SB notebook lessons from Friday’s training.
The original goal for teachers of completing 10 quality lessons got minimized by the end of the third day. Quality takes time, especially if you are like me – a perfectionist. I won’t bore you with further details, however they gave us their site to share future lessons.