Video blogged today… Happy 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937….. day!
Go here to sign up to receive a notice when SMART Notebook Math beta is released! Here are the features of this product:
* Equation creation and editing
* Equation handwriting recognition
* Graphing tool
* Real-time linked relationships between tables, equations and graphs
* More shapes additional to those that come with SMART Notebook 10 software
* Shape manipulation and feedback
* Advanced-measurement tools
* Ability to launch and operate Texas Instruments™ emulators from within SMART Notebook
I personally cannot wait to get my hands on this!
Little footage from the past weekend’s seminar with SMARTtech…
Yes… I missed the second day of this workshop due to conflict in scheduling. MathCounts kinda took presidence. However after talking to other participants, they stated that they did the same as they did today, which was to complete the SB notebook lessons from Friday’s training.
The original goal for teachers of completing 10 quality lessons got minimized by the end of the third day. Quality takes time, especially if you are like me – a perfectionist. I won’t bore you with further details, however they gave us their site to share future lessons.