I have been sitting on a few of my posts this week. I will be going off line (with the exception of updating twitter every now and then) for the winter holiday until the new year, yes… the 0h-9.
Now for my people with the new iPods/MP3 players, I will drop a tidbit of knowledge.
DISCLAIMER: I do not condone piracy or downloading music illegally. However, I do believe in educating people on what is out there.
(Credit: CC markusschoepke)
Ways to obtain music for your mp3 player…
1. RIP music from your CD collection. (If you have no CDs, you can of course buy them or check them out from you local library.)
2. GOOGLE the term: stream ripping
3. GOOGLE the term: torrents
5. Highly recommended to STAY away from Kazaa & Limewire unless you have great spyware & virii software installed on your computer.
6. SEARCH newsgroups and message boards… no longer reliable. So I’m not going to go into details however you can further research this topic.
If you know of additional ways to obtain music, please let me know…